- Homework will consist of students reading their A.R. books for at least 30 minutes each night.
- Additionally, students should study spelling words, vocabulary words, and math facts every day. (This homework will not be collected or graded; however, it is highly recommended that students take time to study at home. Spelling and vocabulary tests will be given every Friday.
- Mrs. Kalapaca will send home a math packet every Monday. It will be due at the beginning of math class on Friday.
Please remember that students MUST bring their AVID binders, Agendas, and AR books to school everyday. Additionally, agendas must be signed each day (Monday-Thursday).
- Please ensure that your child brings his/her homework and AVID binder back to school daily.
- Agendas must be signed by a parent or guardian every day.
- Please encourage your child to practice weekly spelling and vocabulary words. Do not wait until the day before the test to study! Spelling and vocabulary tests will be given every Friday.
- Read for 30 minutes daily.
- Math homework will be sent home on Monday for additional practice throughout the week.
- Practice math facts daily. Students may choose to practice with flashcards, written practice pages, and/or on a computer or tablet.
- Two excellent websites for practicing math facts online are multiplication.com & arcademicskillbuilders.com.
- Please sign up on Class Dojo as soon as possible.